Pioneer News Group is a family-owned, multimedia company committed to advancing and empowering the communities it serves by providing essential information and services as a trusted and indispensable public resource.
We own 23 daily and weekly newspapers in Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Oregon. As the go-to-resource for local news and information, Pioneer supports local events and programs that expand citizen opportunities and fosters stimulating discussions. We offer a diverse platform of marketing and advertising solutions that are essential to the prosperity of local businesses. In addition to expanding digital publishing platforms, we operate state-of-the-art production facilities that allow us to produce high quality print products for our subscribers and maintain a thriving commercial printing business that serves a wide variety of customers’ needs.
We strive to be respected members and leaders of our communities. As employers of choice, we care deeply about our employees and provide ongoing opportunities for career growth. We value innovative thinking and promote productive, positive work environments that enable us to keep and attract top talent to best serve our markets.
Our Guiding Core Values:
- We are unwavering First Amendment advocates for free speech and expression.
- We provide credible and compelling information and services to our customers and a forum for debate for the community.
- We remain an independent, family-owned company.
- We value fairness and veracity in our relationship with employees and will provide them with an opportunity for growth.
- We constantly improve our products and services through innovative approaches to how we conduct our business.
- We value honesty and integrity in all of our business dealings.
- We strive to improve the quality of life in our communities.